Big Thankyou to Peir28!

This guy is amazing! Christmas Day and he fixed up a order i messed up , big thanx for all the support! Merry Christmas!
24/7/366 service ? [emoji6]

I had a few hours to kill before going out to X'mas dinner tonight and couldn't help myself :)
In our 21st digital tech. century "Christmas" is no excsuse for customer service, unless there is no internet / phone coverage [emoji6]

24/7/366 service ? [emoji6]
That's not whole the point!
Services 24/7 is now frequently available with internet, but having a real reply from a responsible human, not an automated answer or a call center operator, and USUALLY, not from time to time, within very few minutes of the call, that's only heard from large organizations dealing with professional equipment with incredible margins (military, medical, medias etc), and expensive maintenance contracts.
For a consumer product under 500$ that's I believe unheard of.
AND the help/answer/exchange is almost always granted, especially so in marginal cases when the company is evidently not directly responsible.
AND even shipping costs of replacements are covered. It's not much, but it sure is a relief when you're in distress, like mummy's kiss on this booboo.

Here in Belgium, during working hours, you generally couldn't even get the police or the medics answering so fast.

My feeling is that such a service strategy is even more valuable in the purchase decision, than the product's qualities itself.

:) far better to do service than sit around with your thumb up the ass for a fjew hours.
Sadly i have become pretty good at the last part myself, but i do still know how a perfect world should be :D

Back