Biker Kamikaze and other characters

adding one to the thread.
I simply cannot fathom what in the hell is he thinking here.

The dogs didn't want to let us go from the gas station!
M4 Highway. Moscow region, right on the border with the Tula region. Quiet Friday evening 23.06.23.
Direction - to Voronezh (To the south).
This couple did not want to let us go from the gas station, and the "blonde" threw herself right under the wheels.
Maybe the animals sensed that it would be better not to go to Voronezh that weekend (Wagner troops action is began).

I have a hard time understanding wild dogs / street dogs, and also dogs chained up outside or anywhere for that matter.

In my country i have never in my life seen a street dog, and i am after all not young.
I do know that not least in rural areas it was once normal to have a chained dog at your home / farm, but i think this was many 100 years ago, it is also not something i can ever recall seeing.
I do recall a family member, a avid hunter he did have a kennel in the garden for his hunting dogs, but this was a mason building, i would also assume it was heated CUZ the German short haired pointers he had, are not really made for the harsh outside as i understand.
If the dogs was inside in the winter i do not know, i only recall visiting them in the summer time.

I do know that some will still ditch animals, these are very often cats, but rabbits and hamsters ASO have also been seen, this tend to peak around now when people have picked up a pet during the summer holidays, and now they no longer want the challenge of having a pet.
This is hugely embarrassing for me, and i wish there was a good way for society to easy find these people and punish them very hard.

Funny enough i dont have as hard a time with industrial farming, which we Danes are experts in.
So we have over 2 X more pigs here than humans, so at least 12 million pigs, this even if pig farming are very regulated and we are pretty good at it, still on average 27.000 piglets die here every day.
Denmark produce enough food every year for 20 million people, but there are just 6 million of us, this in spite of strict animal welfare and environmental rules have a huge impact on nature, also why Denmark have some of the worst nature in the entire EU.

BTW for decades Denmark have over implemented EU rules, so say EU say a farmer can only use 100 grams of a given pesticide every square KM of field, well in Denmark that would only be 50 grams.

So i think we should move more away from being a farm nation, and go all in on being a industrial and technology nation

Back