Biker pro bad product and bad after sale service

Quoc Huynh

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
I purchased 500 pcs biker pro from bulllet hd as an OEM product to sell in my country on late of 2015 . However, after about 50 pcs were sold to customer, there're alot of feedback about product quality, it got a lot of problem:
1/ Video file corrupted
2/ Time/Date of video were not correct, all were changed to 2014 as default
3/ Waterproof level is not good enough, there's fog on the len after the bike was ride in heavy rain. Some device got water inside the controller (aliean head)
4/ Wifi feature on this product is useless, just use it to calibrate the angle of the len, can not use wifi to download or play video because the speed connection is very slow and not stable
5/ Sometime it started with 2 red LED on the controller always ON ( 2 eyea of the alien head) in stead of slow flashing for recording
6/ Sometime time it could not auto turn off although the bike's engine was off already

After i had a lot of complain to bullethd company for over 1 year, they still did not give me any solution to fix it, until April this year, i need to fly to their booth in Hong Kong fair to ask for support. They told me they would upgrade for us from biker pro to biker pro plus by changing aluminum housing for camera lens and adding the plastic cover for main controller. I need to pay 15 USD/pc for this upgrade and all shipping fee (WTF???). They confirmed that just change the housing of the camera len only, pcba still the same, so i dont think other problem can be fixed, that just can fix the 3rd problem about waterproof level. I am going to destroy about 450 pcs still in stock then recording a video and send to them.

THIS PRODUCT AND AFTER SALE SERVICE OF THIS COMPANY IS SUCK. PLEASE DONT BUY IT.

Last edited:
that was big risk to start with 500 pieces of this model, it is well known that it has problems

understand your country has a lot of motorbikes so good potential market, I would suggest talk to @RockThinking about his new model, it's almost ready now, I've been testing the camera the past few months and it is working well and almost ready for mass production, start with a smaller order to test yourself but it's well worth looking at

that was big risk to start with 500 pieces of this model, it is well known that it has problems

understand your country has a lot of motorbikes so good potential market, I would suggest talk to @RockThinking about his new model, it's almost ready now, I've been testing the camera the past few months and it is working well and almost ready for mass production, start with a smaller order to test yourself but it's well worth looking at

Thanks for your recommend. Actually, at the beginning i just wanted to distribute small batch biker pro with bullethd brandname, but they did not accept that because they told me there was an exclusive distributor in Singapore for asia market, and they suggested me to do OEM with our brandname, minium order quantity for OEM were 500 pcs. I trusted them and their product quality, because the sample they sent me to test was good. I though 500 pcs were no problem for a country with a lot of motorcycle as viet nam. But after we had problem with their product, the after sale service was like sh*t. I will record a video when i destroy their product then uploading to here.

Last edited:
Yes it's unfortunate the way they do business, you are not the first that has lost money from that company, not good for you at all

Businesses need to understand that you succeed or fail based more on what kind of company you are than the product you offer ;) There will always be an occasional problem with any product or service you sell, but if you handle those well you will not lose any customers. It works for me in my business :cool:

Phil

Businesses need to understand that you succeed or fail based more on what kind of company you are than the product you offer ;) There will always be an occasional problem with any product or service you sell, but if you handle those well you will not lose any customers. It works for me in my business :cool:

Phil
Sometimes it's what a company doesn't do that says as much about them as what they actually do. I know that's one factor that prompted me to go with a 'GC' before it was even available for sale.

SG7LA50G

SG7LA50G

Before you destroy them, I would be happy to buy some. As a basic mostly fair weather bicycle camera, they work great for me. I just want to shorten the HDMI cable a bit...

Back