Biker with a death wish?

It doesn't take much skill to ride a powerful bike like that in traffic. Just luck.

I suspect people like that don't properly understand the difference between relative speed and absolute speed. Because they are moving faster, they perceive other vehicles as stationary objects that won't move. They assume weaving through gaps will be safe, they think they have a right for it to be safe, and boy do they get angry if they are proven wrong, when one of those "stationary" objects has to swerve to avoid something.

They make the same assumptions at slow speeds, assuming slow-moving vehicles cannot change speed/direction suddenly. Whenever they are moving faster they assume an attitude of superiority and entitlement.

Death wish for sure :rolleyes:

This is more typical of the 'motorbike' stuff you have to deal with in the rural provinces.

I think all of the riders on the 3 bikes are teenaged girls.

No looking over the shoulder or nothing, and thats after all the smart thing to do even if you have mirrors.

OP:
Wow ! , he is cutting it close ...
Just a slight mis calculation or a car in front doing something unexpected and bye bye Rabbit ...

I was watching the third motorbike, still on the shoulder/bike lane to see if she would turn onto the same cross street after I cleared her, but she kept going straight.

Donor-cycle!!! A bike did that to me last year at night. I had no idea he was coming until he was right next to me blowing out my eardrums.

Back