Bit of a glitch tonight

JonCoopaWorx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went out in the car tonight and noticed a red padlock on the screen. After about 15 minutes it went off.
I then connected to the wifi to view the video footage and I couldn’t turn the wifi off. The screen froze and I couldn’t even power it off. I had to press the reset button in the end.
Anyone had this happen?

That has not happened to my 412gw before, however after a feed of purchasing my 412gw it got on froze & would not record so I just pushed the reset button & it’s been recording flawlessly for months now. Get in contact with Tiffany from nextbase she will to help solve your problem

Went out in the car tonight and noticed a red padlock on the screen. After about 15 minutes it went off.
I then connected to the wifi to view the video footage and I couldn’t turn the wifi off. The screen froze and I couldn’t even power it off. I had to press the reset button in the end.
Anyone had this happen?

random lockups generally relate to a memory error, what memory card are you using?

how is the camera setup, is it switched on and off with ignition or you have it setup some other way?

random lockups generally relate to a memory error, what memory card are you using?

how is the camera setup, is it switched on and off with ignition or you have it setup some other way?

It’s default settings. Brand new Sandisk cards on both units.

Sandisk cards bought from a reputable/trusted retailer?

its not guaranteed to be real, do a H2testw to see if its a full capacity card

Amazon probably OK but Amazon Marketplace often has issues.

The padlock would have been a protected file likely from you shutting your car door if you’ve got parking mode on.

The device froze after you activated WiFi’s and successfully tansferrred files? Or viewed them?

Have you tested that SD card in H2Test?

The device froze after you activated WiFi’s and successfully tansferrred files? Or viewed them?

Have you tested that SD card in H2Test?

I put it wifi mode and it wouldn’t come out of it. I had to press the reset button.

Back