Bitrate

pablete197

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello, I have just bought the xiaomi yi and I would like to increase the bitrate. However I don't know if my SD card could that increase.
I own a samnsung evo 32gb (the orange one)
So I would like to know what would be the highest nitrate my micro SD could stand
Thanks

Samsung Evo is a UHS U1, so the minimum speed garanteed is 10 MBps (with a "B" not a "b")
10 MBps = 80 Mbps
If you want to stay sure, set max 50 Mbps (even if in my opionion these are too too much for a video)

Hey Friends,
I'm trying to increase the bitrate. I can't get any of the scripts to run. The only one that will run is Nutsey's SDTEST
48mbs card
firmware 1.2.12
Z23L
any Ideas?
Thanks
Jerry

Thanks for your reply,
I have read that and more. It seems so simple. You copy the autoexec.ash file to the root directory of the camera card and turn it on.
None of the scripts I have tried except the SDTEST script works. I do not look at or edit the scripts, I just copy.
Jerry

Please post one of those scripts as an attachment.

Here is one.
Thanks

Attachments

• autoexec.zip
    185 bytes · Views: 16
Thanks, Jerry.
I downloaded the script you posted, but I'm having camera problems and have not been able to test.
Hopefully, I'll get it sorted and have an answer for you soon.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate you checking it out.
I have tried many scripts and none work. Besides the possibility of pilot error here I'm thinking that
maybe the addresses have changed with the new firmware and that the addresses in the scripts I have tried are not right.
But I don't know enough about it to figure it out. I am a computer person but I am new to unix stuff.

Back