Black edition. CCBAAA

Brainchild

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Any updates to change chinese language to english language?

I encountered the same problem. Stuck with the pink screen. Any Updates? Thanks in Advance.

Any updates to change chinese language to english language?

I encountered the same problem. Stuck with the pink screen. Any Updates? Thanks in Advance.

Guys, besides the lack of enlish language, what's your verdict on the Black Edition?

I presume you have this one:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/202079323622

I'm looking for something cheap, but with good quality day and night, this seems to have it all, it uses an YI A12 dual core Processor and Sony Exmor CMOS sensor (mentioned here: http://www.ebay.nl/itm/202079279259), so that should be OK? Or better buy the grey international version ??

It needs to be mounted an a vertical glass screen behind my seat (in the midle of the truck's cabine) so it records me and the things that can be seen through the front and side windscreens.

The only downsides would seem to be no 1080/60 fps just 1080/30, but honestly I don't really need that, and it's only in Chinese, but through the app you can use English I believe?

Anyone here with experience with this Black Edition?

I'm thinking, this may be better to meet my needs.... :

Wide FOV, good day and night recording.

Do you guys know of any weakspots of this one? Shifting focus?

I'm thinking, this may be better to meet my needs.... :

Wide FOV, good day and night recording.

Do you guys know of any weakspots of this one? Shifting focus?
Hi D,
I have a couple and changed one lens, and so far haven't seen focus problems, but I've kept them cool. For me they are good, and give nice videos.
C.

Hi D,
I have a couple and changed one lens, and so far haven't seen focus problems, but I've kept them cool. For me they are good, and give nice videos.
C.

You have the 1080p Mijia? Like I ordered here:

Yeah I live in Netherlands, cool country too (most times....)

Back