Black Friday Deals

TexBolt

Reaction score
Country
United States
Black Friday! Just ordered a couple A119 V3 cameras off Amazon Prime. Been very happy with my first V3 (purchased 2 months ago) so decided to replace the old (cheap) dash cams in our other vehicles (2nd car and motorhome). For a V3 with GPS + CPL + 256GB memory card today it cost $147. This is a savings of $43 off what I paid for the same items on Amazon Prime 2 months ago. The memory card deal is for today only. Just thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone is on the fence about buying a V3.

I hope it's OK to post the Amazon links here on the Forum. If not, somebody tell me and I will remove them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07SRQH4R7
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07HVRTW7X
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07P4HBRMV

As long as you're not a retailer or manufacturer you can post any links you want.

I noticed that deal on the A119 V3 on Amazon earlier today. Amazing deal! You could pay more for a cheap crappy generic.

Just bought 2 of them earlier this week cause I didn't know they'd go on sale lol! They're still unopened so they're gonna go back while I purchase these at this new price :)

Black Friday over here has been proved to be a con from a lot of well known retailers, including Amazon UK.

Items last year found to be cheaper only weeks before or after 'the day'.

Black Friday over here has been proved to be a con from a lot of well known retailers, including Amazon UK.

Items last year found to be cheaper only weeks before or after 'the day'.

I just read that a lot of "deals" on TVs, computers, etc that are sold on Black Friday are missing some key features as well. I've never been one to go crazy on Black Friday, but I suspect the V3 will go back up to it's normal price after this week! Haha

The thought crossed my mind more then once. :) Bought new snow tires and wheels this week tho, plus some other expenses.

I know the feeling. After practically emptying my bank account for my winter's supply of heating oil, cord wood and propane I had an expensive visit at the mechanic's garage two days ago and yesterday had to buy a new battery for my truck. At this rate, I'm gonna' hafta knock off another convenience store! :smuggrin:

Is there a discussion or blog/utube already talking about the ease of set up for 2 separate units running either end compared to the duo? I seem to remember someone mention it and I can't find it now.
I was able to set up my first dash cam easily in front a couple years ago, but not sure doable running a rear cam would be for me.

Edit: maybe I'll just get the one a119 v3 for the front, updating the one I have and not worry about the back right now. Am I correct that I don't need to buy a separate hardwire kit for just the front?

Last edited:
one more thing, I've never shopped captureyouraction. Is it legit? Decent CS? I don't mind shopping outside of amazon.

one more thing, I've never shopped captureyouraction. Is it legit? Decent CS? I don't mind shopping outside of amazon.

I've purchased several items from CYA and my experience was top notch! Super fast shipping, excellent discounted prices and when I encountered an unexpected problem it was handled instantly with professionalism and friendly courtesy at no cost to me. You couldn't ask for better from a vendor. Highly recommended!

Edit: BTW, because of where I happen to live, if I order from Amazon I would be charged state sales taxes (6%) but buying directly from CYA's web site I paid no taxes plus free shipping over a modest threshold of 49 bucks.

Last edited:
I'm gonna' hafta knock off another convenience store!

Sound like i got it easy then with my right headlight blowing on Friday and the left one on Tuesday, at least its the first time the left one have blown since 2012, but the bulb in it was not even a year old as i put a new one in that one when i put in the new headlight assemblies in the spring.
I am expecting something expensive to go wrong too, and my car have its biannual inspection in April next year, and my finances are at a all time low.

Be careful with the SanDisk High Endurance cards...
Yes, I saw that thread, but it sounds like more problems with the smaller capacity cards. I'm hoping with a 256GB card there will be less overwriting of the files and more reliability. We'll see...been using mine for 2 months with no problem.

I know the feeling. After practically emptying my bank account for my winter's supply of heating oil, cord wood and propane I had an expensive visit at the mechanic's garage two days ago and yesterday had to buy a new battery for my truck. At this rate, I'm gonna' hafta knock off another convenience store! :smuggrin:

No way! Just last night my car wouldn’t start and now it’s in the shop for the weekend. They couldn’t figure out the issue :( Jump start didn’t work, using a friends battery didn’t work. Radio and lights work though. Last night it didn’t crank but after getting it towed it cranked today.

Gonna need a new battery on top of that too, haven’t changed it at all since I got the car in 2013. Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R A119 V3 3
Back