Black screen in windows viewer

I know where you're coming from, but I'm not one for joining a forum, asking a question and running off. I know I only have thirty something posts, but I like to see that if I have an issue and its shared by someone else, that we can all get to the bottom of it!
I should have chance look at it this weekend. I have it set on parking mode, so it may well have filled the card with footage again, so I can check if s done again, then try a full format recheck.
Failing that you mentioned in another thread about the card reader potentially being issue to dodgy formatting? This could be another avenue to check.

Actually its the ADAPTER that you put the Micro Sd card in and that goes into the reader. Unless you have a reader in the computer that takes micro SD cards Adapters are notorious for crapping out Have several in a drawer that are not very good Get one of the ones in the link I posted My two haven't given any trouble

It's some sort of glitch with Blackvue's software and Windows.

I had no issues when I was using FW 1.005. When I updated to FW 1.007? or whatever the previous version was, I couldn't view my videos with the BV program on my Win7 computer. Like you, I could watch the file with a separate program, but in the BV program, it was black. Everything else seem to work just fine though.

Anyways, with the latest release of FW 1.009 and program, everything seems to be working fine again.

Strange as I have used every version of the Firmware and never had this happen The only viewer problem was the one that didn't like win7 Themes

Back