BlackBoxed.ca | The Dash Cam Store

BlackBoxed.ca

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello DashCamTalk,

Here at BlackBoxed.ca, we bring you the best dash cams at any price point, so you just need to come to us to find what you need.

We are located in Toronto, Canada to bring you the best service and warranty.

All prices are in Canadian Dollars.

Free shipping for orders over $200.00!

We also ship around the world at competitive rates.

Contact us at info@blackboxed.ca.

Last edited:
upload_2014-6-24_1-3-42.png

To use the coupon code, add all items, including the Lukas LK7900 ACE (or order of same or greater value)
and the Lukas LK LK350 Hardwiring Kit, to your bag then apply the coupon code at checkout.

Limited quantities available. So act fast! Click here to start: BlackBoxed.ca

Last edited:
We are proud is announce that the popular B40 / A118 is now available on BlackBoxed.ca!

Visit our store here: http://www.blackboxed.ca/products/b40-a118

v118_car_camera_LRG.jpg

Christmas has arrived at BlackBoxed.ca!

Like us on Facebook through our website and get $20 CAD off any orders over $200 CAD!

Kelvin

You guys have great pricing in Canada considering where the Canadian $ is right now. Your as good as Amazon when you factor everything in. Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at pricing for the 0806 when it arrives early 2015?

You guys have great pricing in Canada considering where the Canadian $ is right now. Your as good as Amazon when you factor everything in. Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at pricing for the 0806 when it arrives early 2015?

Yes, we keep our prices very competitive, even with Amazon.

The pricing has not yet been set for the Mini 0806, but once it's set we will have it posted up on our website for pre-orders. Keep checking back! :)

Kelvin

The Mini 0806 is now up for Pre-orders here.

Also, we are proud to announce we are now selling the BlackVue line up here.

Blog_1_large.jpg

Kelvin, you should probably change the price of the BlackVue 650 either in the review, or on the web site if the price has dropped ... $409/$479.

Kelvin, you should probably change the price of the BlackVue 650 either in the review, or on the web site if the price has dropped ... $409/$479.

Oops! Thanks for pointing that typo out to us. :D The BlackVue 650GW is priced at $479.

Kelvin

Kevin, I wonder if you carry Lukas LK-7900 ARA Type B (GPS Built-in)? Your web site seems to suggest you only carry LK-7900 ACE even though it says LK-7900.

Thanks.

I had to create an account here because whoever runs this store is ignoring my requests for an RMA.

I've sent in requests via your website and email numerous times over the past month and have been ignored.

Huge warning to anybody that is going to order from this site.

Same here :( I have a mini 803 that's gone defective and no response to emails for the past month. I just looked up their website and its gone so its clear this shop does not exist anymore. So much for their one year warranty.

Back