BlackboxMyCar CEO wins business award!

BlackboxMyCar

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware, BlackVue, VIOFO, FineVu, Nextbase, Vantrue & More
interesting comments about the Amazon issues, I've mentioned previously about these fake competitor reviews and I think sometimes people don't believe it is happening, too much trust placed in their review system and it's very open to manipulation

interesting comments about the Amazon issues, I've mentioned previously about these fake competitor reviews and I think sometimes people don't believe it is happening, too much trust placed in their review system and it's very open to manipulation

We were very surprised and 100% caught off guard by this as well. Without going into details, believe it or not, it was a company behind this and they're a vendor of a very popular dash cam brand as well.

We were very surprised and 100% caught off guard by this as well. Without going into details, believe it or not, it was a company behind this and they're a vendor of a very popular dash cam brand as well.
that doesn't surprise me at all, I know of a couple of Chinese companies that have a team of people that spend all their time generating fake positive reviews, at some point in time they decided that generating fake negative reviews of their competitors was a good idea, they play a very dirty game

Back