Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware, BlackVue, VIOFO, FineVu, Nextbase, Vantrue & More
Hello everyone,

I am Cris from BlackboxMyCar.com!

Located in Vancouver, Canada, we are North America's largest Authorized Distributor of high quality dash cams including BlackVue, FineVu, Lukas, and VicoVation. You can be assured that you have a North American contact to reach out to in the event of any warranty issues.

We warranty and stand behind all of our products, and would be more than happy to help you choose the right choice for your needs!

We have been around for the past 2 years, and have customers from 29 countries around the world. Aside from just selling dashcams to personal vehicles, we also supply to various retail stores in North America, as well as equip fleet vehicles such as limos, police cruisers, and firetrucks with our products!

We are always open to new ideas, so if there are any ideas or questions, feel free to shoot them my way!

We have a YouTube channel which consist of reviews, unboxings, and test-footages, check it out here!

Also, follow us on our social networks for most recent updates and news!

FaceBook
Instagram

For any questions, feel free to PM me here,
or contact us at info@blackboxmycar.com
-Cris
www.blackboxmycar.com

Good presentation, if you could answer the questions people asked that would be more helpful.

Good presentation, if you could answer the questions people asked that would be more helpful.

Thanks!

We are always open to answer questions. Are there specific questions people asked here which I haven't answered? We just started out on this forum so we might be unaware of some of the questions being asked.

Please feel free to redirect them to me either through PM or on the thread.

No saying you missed questions, just shared the experience, if could give people the hands on support, that would be good.

No saying you missed questions, just shared the experience, if could give people the hands on support, that would be good.

Heyhey Rock,

This is Alex here. I hope all is well :) So good to see a friend on this forum. We recently added 2 more members to BlackboxMyCar team and I didn't have a chance to let them know about you. Cris is in charge of online support and will be active on this forum :)

For anyone interested, here is an indepth look at the CR2000S.

We will be getting the North American edition of this product soon, which comes with some added features. Please PM me if you would like to be put on the waiting list!

@ BlackboxMyCar congratulations nice to see you in the Lukas Qrontech web site list of official distributors :D Ipol

Back