BlackboxMyCar

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware, BlackVue, VIOFO, FineVu, Nextbase, Vantrue & More
Hi guys,

Since we always have customers sending us videos, we figured we would post them here.

The range in variety in the videos include hit-and-runs, accidents, vandalism, and lots of other things.

We will continue to add to the list!

Enjoy

--

Rollover accident

Hit and run #1

Hit and run #2

Parking lot car keying

That first video is crazy :eek:

First one is a dashcam moment for sure :p

The last one with the vandal is just plain sick, i got my suzuki 4x4 keyed all along 1 side a couple of days before i sold it.

Needless to say i had to take a dive on the prize due to that :mad: if i ever see some one do that i will f..k the person up so bad he have to eat food thru a straw for some weeks.

I'd like to have a little more context about what happened in the first video. Why was the car swerving? What did it hit to cause it to swerve into the cam car?

That first video is crazy :eek:

Indeed! We're just glad our customer is alright!

First one is a dashcam moment for sure :p

The last one with the vandal is just plain sick, i got my suzuki 4x4 keyed all along 1 side a couple of days before i sold it.

Needless to say i had to take a dive on the prize due to that :mad: if i ever see some one do that i will f..k the person up so bad he have to eat food thru a straw for some weeks.

It is really unfortunate that people are like that. By watching the video, the person seems to get enjoyment out of it too. We actually have various stories from our customers about cars getting keyed but were not recorded

I'd like to have a little more context about what happened in the first video. Why was the car swerving? What did it hit to cause it to swerve into the cam car?

From what we got from our customer, the opposing car was swerving because he had a medical reaction of some sort. He hit an Audi before continuing to swerve towards our customer!

Back