Blackbue C transferring files

Teedee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
DR650GW-2CH
Hi,

I am trying to move files from my 650 to my PC without having to remove the sd card all the time.
I have transferred files to internal memory on my phone but then cannot find them in itunes (app/summary/scroll down)

Does anyone else have this issue?
It;s not practical for me to use the cloud feature.

Thanks

Does anyone else have this issue?
It;s not practical for me to use the cloud feature.

Getting your files into a PC would be easy if they developed true LAN WiFi ability. Instead, they are trying (in vain) to develop a revenue stream by some goofy must use cloud feature.
I like the form factor, the picture is adequate, GPS marginal, Parking mode a joke... but the viewer and direction that it is going is making me look for alternatives. loosing one customer means nothing to Pitasoft.. but the writing is on the wall with the direction the company is going...

I for one will not be using the cloud feature.
Firstly I very rarely park anywhere where the camera could connect to a hotspot, making it kinda pointless
Secondly I cannot register my camera as I no longer have the box and the serial number is not visible on the camera.

Still trying to decide whether to downgrade to 1.x firmware as I could then drag/drop files from itunes to my pc
using blackvue c I can only see folders and config files in itunes, not the files that have transferred to internal storage.

Once you save them on your phone (using the app) you then need to 'share' them which will save it to your camera roll.

Go to internal memory.
Click the three dots next to the video.
Click 'share video'.

It'll take no time to save it to your camera roll. Then you can work with it from your roll, save to Dropbox etc to get it to your computer.

A little python scripting and I can download all my video files remotely.

Back