BLACKVIEW Sport DV DV800B (2.7K & RF)

Fandy

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
DAB201, DAB202, DAB205, DAB208, G90A, G98C, G50, G55, G1WH
Really? How about now? (Check one more time )

considering the title of your thread is
I'd say the poll is pretty pointless, perhaps you'd do better to spend some time explaining the 2.7k & RF for anyone that might be interested, asking if anyone knows if the camera is the same 'brand' as mentioned in your thread title is really of little use wouldn't you think?

considering the title of your thread is
I'd say the poll is pretty pointless, perhaps you'd do better to spend some time explaining the 2.7k & RF for anyone that might be interested, asking if anyone knows if the camera is the same 'brand' as mentioned in your thread title is really of little use wouldn't you think?

Yes, think so. So deleted. :)

I think explaining the features and specifications is a more worthwhile idea, I'm sure people would like to know

I think explaining the features and specifications is a more worthwhile idea, I'm sure people would like to know

Jokiin, we prefer the one who are interested can contact with us directly to know more.

Jokiin, we prefer the one who are interested can contact with us directly to know more.

seems an odd way to let people know about the features of your product, it's not really obvious what the RFID and 2.7k is all about but if you don't wish to create any interest by offering some feature information that's your choice I guess, good luck with your secret product ;)

seems an odd way to let people know about the features of your product, it's not really obvious what the RFID and 2.7k is all about but if you don't wish to create any interest by offering some feature information that's your choice I guess, good luck with your secret product ;)
RF shall be a remote screen via wifi connection,2.7k they call this is because of the initial digital number of video resolution or a multiply number with both digital number of video resolution.

Let me guess. 2.7K is a resolution.
RFID = Radio-frequency identification

Of course it would be more friendly to write some summary of specifications, or even better a full list of specs.
This would draw even more attention to the product. Otherwise to me it looks like a scratch-lottery, with nice colourful "wrapping", but reader don't know what is inside unless he starts scratching it. I am afraid you going to lose a lot of potential customers, because people don't like "scratching a lottery" - they prefer instant basic summary of the product with key-specifications.

Ok,today I have some answer, so far only know it is not 1920X1080P,60FPS,the RF watch is to control the camera

Ok,today I have some answer, so far only know it is not 1920X1080P,60FPS,the RF watch is to control the camera

it's a strange way to promote a product when you can't work out a feature and they don't want to tell people what its about

it's a strange way to promote a product when you can't work out a feature and they don't want to tell people what its about
I agree, no matter people buy or not,they shall show enthusiastic attitude towards any queries,that is sense of why post the product information.The more query from customers,actually the more understanding for the products.
If seller only reply customers personally,other potential buyers will waste more time to ask how,why it work......

Back