BlackVue auto ON/OFF request (GeoFencing when in garage)

Not just similar, that's actually one of the linked boards :D. Are you turning it into sleep and checking for SSID after some period of time or just want the delay?

Actually i'm thinking about a more custom DIY project of a hardwire kit with some BT/Wifi stuff(especially webinterface for local network), but i should rather study instead of procrastinating :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Not just similar, that's actually one of the linked boards :D. Are you turning it into sleep and checking for SSID after some period of time or just want the delay?

Actually i'm thinking about a more custom DIY project of a hardwire kit with some BT/Wifi stuff(especially webinterface for local network), but i should rather study instead of procrastinating :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Lol yes exact board haha (will give you credit) :)
I have an Asus rt68p router that's about 20 feet away with 2 walls. Just the 5 second delay. This is so the cams can be turned on if I ever need to go out after midnight. Sleeping for longer than that may not help due to my implementation of using the esp8266wifi library. So far it's working great - meaning my cams are completely off since I installed on Sunday.

Back