Blackvue B124 charging

BatmanBMW

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR900S-2CH, Blackvue DR590W-2CH, Vantrue N2 Pro
Hi everyone,

Based on reviews from this forum and various online stores, the B112 is infamously known for its problem of not charging under cold condition. I also read somewhere and watch a VortexRadar video that its capacity is reduced a lot in just one year of use. My question for people who owns the B124 (VortexRadar, etc) is do you guys see this sort of problem under summer condition? Does it charge when the weather is over 90 degrees F? Have any of you guys tested the winter condition by putting it in the fridge (crazy request for $300 item I know) and try to recharge it afterwards? I’m thinking of anywhere between 30-50 degrees Farenheit.

Also, anybody knows why cellink neo has not released its expansion battery packs yet? Are they going to?

Any insights will be much appreciated. I bought my mom a cellink neo last month and I notice sometimes it does not charge when the weather gets really hot (90 degree). I have to turn it off and let it rest for a bit before recharging it. It works afterwards. Now I want to buy my own battery pack for my own car but indecisive.

Last question: does the B124 have usb input like the 112?

Thank you guys!

Back