blackvue big problem

Vihor

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Please , I got this camera DR500 gv HD and everything was all right. A few days ago she started when switching occurs then turns off and turns on and then it works just right but I constantly appears to be turned off first and then turns on and starts recording again and off and so on . I tried without the card and the same act , check the contacts but it's all good , making the card the same as not to see the card .Is this a software or hardware problem , I have done be upgraded to the latest software , give me a link or solutiona big thank you

Last edited:
I think you need the power magic for it to record in parking mode otherwise it will only power on when the ignition is switched on

yes but, blackvue start with "blackvue is shuting down" than bv "start normal rec" about 5sek and then again "blackvue is shuting down"..................

I tried the new Kia Sportage and the same happens, otherwise I drive Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi, gave this problem to me with BV may be the hardware or is it software problem?

can some one give me right link to download softvere for thi pice of sh...

Last edited:
this is my problem

Last edited:
tried and exactly the same happens, I've changed, and 3-4 micro sd card without success. Tomorrow I send for repair or replacement

Back