BLACKVUE CM100LTE HOW MUCH DATA

SNIPE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
BLACKVUE 900X 2 CHANNEL
I was thinking of buying the BLACKVUE CM100LTE and a pre-loaded sim card rather than pay Vodaphone £4 per month for 40GB a month subscription for something which I might use only at weekends while the car is parked on the road or up a side street if I do decide to go with a sim card will any data sim card suffice and if I only push notifications to the cloud for impact notifications can I toggle the cloud data on and off to save data the network 3 offer a 24 month pre-paid sim deal with 40GB valid for two years that would be a fantastic option just would like some advice before I buy into this remote recording cloud business. I would like to understand what sort of data amout would I be loooking at using if say I am pushing notifications to the cloud while the car is aprked up would it be using alot of data can anyone advise on data usage or if it would even be viable going with a pre paid data sim.

Any advice from peeps who own this device and best camera settings for when parked push notifications for cloud notifications.

Thanks

Back