Blackvue DR400G-HD II. Where can I get spares, please?

Welshy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I purchased a Pittasoft Blackvue DR400G-HD II (V2) a year or two back.

The famale part where th power jack goes is now broken (3 pin soldered). I need to get a new one and change it. Does anyone know where I can purchase one from please? And what the specs of it are too please?

I have searched the net and even called into my local branch of Maplin Electronics.

I have attached images (various angles) of the little black rectangular power thing that I need.

Your help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Welshy.

Attachments

• WBR065.jpg
    WBR065.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 182
  • WBR066.jpg
    WBR066.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 182
  • WBR067.jpg
    WBR067.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 181
  • WBR068.jpg
    WBR068.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 181
Ask Pittasoft support in case its a custom made for them.

Dont like your chances but only one way to find out

Hi HillBilly,

I e-mailed Pittasoft and am waiting for a reply, but I thought I'd post it on here too. :)

I can't remember the name of the company that I purchased it from. I do remember that it was in South Korea.

Welshy said:
Hi HillBilly,

I e-mailed Pittasoft and am waiting for a reply, but I thought I'd post it on here too. :)

I can't remember the name of the company that I purchased it from. I do remember that it was in South Korea.
Astrobile??????? whoever they are they would just be a reseller and not have parts anyway

If you have any soldering skills you could just solder the wire to the circuit board Shouldnt be too hard as long as you work out the correct connections before removing the socket.

Back