BlackVue DR500GW-HD W White Limited Edition

i am half korean and when i visited family several years ago my aunt lived in a high rise complex of over 20,000 people. cars double parked because there were so many cars. when we got back to her apartment she double parked and blocked someone in, but then she left her keys on the bumper so that driver could move her car if he/she needed to get out.... maybe this is very unusual even there but considering each building high rise had a thousand or more people it seems like people were far more trusting of strangers there.

it gave me the impression theft isnt as big of an issue there. or maybe my aunt is just crazy.

Update..... The white just doesn't work in two of my cars. Both have black interior and the camera stands out inside and outside the car. So, an easy fix. I spray painted the holder black and took a black sharpy (marker) to the exterior. It worked. However, if I had it to do over again I would pay the extra for a black unit.

I also thought of a black marker!
Here in Italy the price difference is very high, the average is 285 eur and I paid only 130 eur for the white edition from korea

For 145 euros (or $196 USD) I would definitely get the white one and take a marker to it. Damn, are things that much more expensive in Italy?

unfortunately some elctronics stuff are that expensive.. and this is amazon's price, so one of the cheapest :-/
We are overwhelmed by taxes and bad government -> hence, more taxes...

Back