Blackvue DR550GW UPDATE Sold for £310.25

Peter Wilson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0801 DashCam and Blackvue DR550GW, iPhone 4S.
Well its time to sell my Dash cam.
On eBay 99p start Free Postage.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=371097988840&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Supplied with the dab cable and the non dab original cable and a 32gb SD branded card and the original pitasoft 16Gb SD card. the SD card reader seems to have failed but I will provide a full SD card converter and USB converter.

I bought the camera in October 2013 from Smart TV Guy UK, he is based in Ireland and is an Authorised Pittasoft reseller.

It has been updated to the latest 2.002 UK firmware and has always been a UK Specification camera.
I have two rear camera cables one right angle cable (the normal cable supplied with the camera) the other cable is the updated one launched to try and block interference with DAB radios, (this sort of works).

Both cameras are in great condition, I have focused the front camera lens as they are slightly blurred out of the box. I have also tested the latest firmware and it seems to be stable.

It is sold with the box, the box did get crushed slightly by the delivery company. The Sticky pads are the spare ones that were in the box, its 2 front ones so one will need to be cut down or you will have to purchase new ones from advanced in car tech.

Photos will be provided when I have time...

I am open to offers "highest offer wins it". I have removed the cover that goes over the SD card but this can be attached easily. The reason for this removal is to allow you to remove the SD card without having to take the rear camera cable out again and again.

I plan on listing this on eBay so that link will be added to this listing, but if someone wants to offer me a good price on here first then I will be quite willing to sell it and if your local I will even fit it for you (depending on price). they are currently selling for between £200-£350 second hand I am in Newcastle upon Tyne. NE12 area but willing to fit anywhere within 10 miles.

Last edited:
Update I am willing to post. as long as I have cleared funds.

Well I thought I would update you all, the camera sold for £310.25 as you can imagine I kept wondering how high it would go.

Whats bad is that I said I would send a printout of the amazon receipt and I only paid just over £300 for it a year ago. and he didnt want the SD cards as he has one already. and you can buy them new for £270 so I dont see why the bids went so high, good for me though.

He is a seller on amazon. and he is on the forum.

Back