Blackvue DR600GW-HD (increased bitrate)

Thank you Alexsoll.

Hello again.

I know where is a problem.
After all steps I got voice message "Please check memory card"
And thats 64GB card.

When I doing all the same steps with 16GB card then all works great.

So is any chance to make it works with 64GB cards?

correct :) works fine :)

great work :) cant wait for more :)

Alexsoll custom 1.004 installed and working great.

Something that might help others, when setting ap_11n=1 in the config.ini, if you then use the windows app to save a change, it clears this setting out.

Took me a while to figure out why I wasn't getting full link speed.

13Mbps bitrate is fine for me. I won't use 15Mbps. Even set my 650 to 13Mbps too.

Alexsoll can you tell me if the increased bitrates also increases the heat in the dashcam? BlackVue used to have heat issues with older models but lately there is no issue.

Updated to 1.004 custom from Alexsoll without issues!

Updated to 1.004 custom from Alexsoll without issues!

No issues either upgrading. Alexsoll's custom firmware has truly maximized the performance of the DR600GW. A different beast to the standard Blackvue firmware! Not sure if much more can be gained but as it stands it is now its a pleasure to use.

Lol I will declare I use a Blackberry Z30 so says a lot about me and Blackvue. :p

Did you PM alexsoll as directed in the instructions?

I saw you posted here but it needs to be a PM with your device, trans Id and amount.

After donation, access the automatically will not open!
Contact alexsoll indicating evidence of support ( the transaction number, amount and model DVR)
Within 24 hours after sending the message) access will be activated.

P.S.Messages in PM, without specifying the selected data will be IGNORED.

http://car-dvr.info/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

afyFv.png

Last edited:
The custom firmware 1.004 is the 13mbps version, right? Anyone know if the 15mbps custom firmware is out yet?

The latest custom 1.004 from Alexsoll is 13mbps.

I think Alexsoll has the 1.004 with 15mbps finished but it needs testing, when it's ready it'll be here!

Hi new member just upgraded to 1.004 no problems at all thank you Alexsoll.

I want to get the latest update from Alexsoll. But I am having a hard time understanding the language in that other site he wants us to send money on.

Does anyone have a translation of that page Alexsoll points to?

Back