Blackvue DR650GW-2CH Wifi failed to connect

I was told that Blackvue iOS app (for Cloud sync) will be released in early November.

I am on v2 firmware on my DR650-2CH since 2 weeks ago, just have to live with extracting recordings from my SD card manually for now.

I am on v2 firmware on my DR650-2CH since 2 weeks ag

Base on what I had been told, the footage bitrate down to 6MPS after upgrade Ver2.0. Is this correct?

I was told that Blackvue iOS app (for Cloud sync) will be released in early November.

I am on v2 firmware on my DR650-2CH since 2 weeks ago, just have to live with extracting recordings from my SD card manually for now.
So why you don't downgrade to 1.09?? No need for 2.0 for now.

I'm having the same problem with my 650 2ch. As soon as I upgrade the firmware to v2.0 the wifi doesn't connect with the app. I emailed pittasoft about this issue, they said the app update is coming soon. For now I'll try to downgrade to V1.009.

So I downgrade to v1.009 and the wifi is working again. This way you have the luxury to view the footage through your phone and download them. I can stay with v2.000 but you have to extract the footage through your computer and I have some videos that won't play. Pittasoft have confirmed the update for the app new version will be this week. I hope.

Back