blackvue dr650gw-2ch wifi problems

DERFEL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently installed a blackvue dr650gw-2ch and at first connecting to it with iphone was ok. The auto electrician saved my camera as ''Chrysler'' after changing password it went back to DR650S. Tried connecting to it with iphone it asks for password. I enter my password and the WIFI drops and the password is incorrect.

Any ideas?

The password can be changed in Blackvue App - pull the sdcard and insert into pc/mac, change wifi-settings (SSID and password) and reinsert sd to camera.

What have I done? Was advised to format sdcard also. Now when inserting sdcard into camera it says ''check sd card'' Have I ruined the card? Want to slap myself

Did you format as FAT32? If formatted as ExFAT or NTFS, the camera won't recognize the card. Retry..

Hi. I formatted with card formater and quick format (I have read that that's not recommended). I put the card in the camera and formatted it and it seems ok. Need to try and change password now. Thank you

Is there a way to change password (with pc) if you have forgotten your password?

Is there a way to change password (with pc) if you have forgotten your password?
Just insert the sdcard from the camera (let it initialize the card before removing it), and plug it into the pc via a sdcard-reader / dongle. Via the Blackvue-app for Windows you're able to reset / change the password and SSID for the Wifi-channel.

Back