Blackvue DR750LW-2CH. 1080p/30Fps + 1080p/30Fps, Sony Exmor + OV CMOS, WiFi, GPS, 4" LCD,

Actually, as mentioned, I just had to find another bolt that is not coated with a layer of black paint (insulator). Please see attachment. Apparently, even within the same generation of Golf, the layout of the fuse box and fuse locations are very different based on geographical location/built time. For the reference, mine is a Right hand drive model with DSG gearbox, built in 2013, Mk7.

Attachments

• IMG_20140909_164939.jpg
    IMG_20140909_164939.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 45
I sincerely hope you havent stuffed the wires down the side of each fuse.

That is the most dangerous thing to do as it can overheat and you may come back to a pile of charred Volkswagen.

Buy two adda fuses and do it properly.

I know in some Youtube films they do it that way but they are idiots for promoting it.

If anyone did that to my car they would get a serious earful

Copy speed Wi-Fi_Blackvue DR750LW-2CH
File size 43.4 mb

Does anyone know if the BlackVue DR750LW-2CH image is supposed to be curved like this? Strange, I've never seen this on other dash cams.

CaiRunf.png

Does anyone know if the BlackVue DR750LW-2CH image is supposed to be curved like this? Strange, I've never seen this on other dash cams.

CaiRunf.png
It's the super wide fisheye lens, it's normal

the front cam is a monster, won't find much acceptance in the western market, way too big
you got that right, why don't we just get a house brick and hang it on the front window and stick a lens on it and call it a DR850 blackvue dash cam, the next model not released yet that will be next month probably.
what does the LW stand for in the model number? Large and Weighty??

Is there an English version of your custom DR750LW firmware with higher bitrates? :p:p

Can I have the latest version file? :rolleyes:
Yes, there is, but the release is planned in the 1-2 months

For those who have it, how concealed is it if you mount it in front of your rearview mirror? I am not going for complete stealth but not visible from across the parkinglot. I want the 1080p rear camera and this seems to be the only unit that has it as far as dual cameras go.

For those who have it, how concealed is it if you mount it in front of your rearview mirror? I am not going for complete stealth but not visible from across the parkinglot. I want the 1080p rear camera and this seems to be the only unit that has it as far as dual cameras go.

Mine is mounted high enough that it blends with the rear view mirror at some angles.
If you want a rough estimate use a 5 inch smart phone and hold it up to your windshield. :D
Also, the camera and GPS have many bright white accents so you might want to cover them for increased stealth.

vDrlT70.jpg

bn0Faou.jpg

My biggest disappointment with the DR750LW is the extremely poor night video quality. :(

My cheapo Seezeus GT300W runs circles around the Blackvue DR750LW at night. :eek:

The Blackvue can't even see the real color and brightness of my HID lights correctly. o_O

I will be looking for a different dual camera unit with WDR like the Finevu CR-2000G.

These images were taken side by side, same day, same time. (The GT300w was not set on correct hour)

Gt300W ;) WoW!
4mHLbZ3.jpg

Blackue DR750LW-2CH :mad:
X99EcNi.jpg

GT300W ;) Look at those colors!
dLqbwPY.jpg

PVegEwS.jpg

My biggest disappointment with the DR750LW is the extremely poor night video quality. :(

My cheapo Seezeus GT300W runs circles around the Blackvue DR750LW at night. :eek:

The Blackvue can't even see the real color and brightness of my HID lights correctly. o_O

I will be looking for a different dual camera unit with WDR like the Finevu CR-2000G.

These images were taken side by side, same day, same time. (The GT300w was not set on correct hour)

Gt300W ;) WoW!
4mHLbZ3.jpg

X99EcNi.jpg

GT300W ;) Look at those colors!
dLqbwPY.jpg

PVegEwS.jpg

Yea that is not what I would have considered 'average' from the reviews I read. But your neighborhood looks like mine so I want to avoid the same issue...back to research. That CR2Kg looks nice, more compact. I will have to research that one too now, thanks for the headsup!

Back