ad3624087268.png

750_2.jpg

https://autodvr.by/blackvue-dr750s-2ch
Some of the features of the new BlackVue model will include:
– Dual Sony STARVIS™ Full HD Sensors
– Front 60FPS Camera
– Rear 30FPS Camera
– Enhanced Night Vision
– Faster Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity (as compared to DR650S Series)
– Event File Overwrite Protection
– High Temperature Endurance
– Low Power Consumption
– Cloud Compatibility

More information will be posted on our website and social media soon, so stay tuned!

(*) The single-channel model DR750S-1CH will be launched alongside DR750S-2CH.

Last edited:
asgUI.jpg

DR750S-2CH

Color/Size/Weight
Front: Black / Width 118.5 mm x Height 36 mm / 90 g
Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm x Height 25 mm / 25 g
Memory
microSD Card (16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB/ 128 GB)
Recording Modes
Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected)
* For Parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack
(Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
Camera
Front: STARVISTM CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
Rear: STARVISTM CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
Viewing Angle
Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Resolution/Frame Rate
Front: Full HD (1920?1080) @ 30 fps Rear: Full HD (1920?1080) @ 30 fps
* Resolution/frame rate can be changed.
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
* Sports Mode:
Front: Full HD (1920?1080) @ 60 fps Rear: Full HD (1920?1080) @ 30 fps
Image Quality
Highest, High, Normal
Video Compression Mode
MP4
Wi-Fi
Built-in (802.11n (2.4 ? 2.4835 GHz))
GPS
Built-in
Microphone
Built-in
Speaker (Voice Guidance)
Built-in
LED Indicators
Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
Button
Wi-Fi / Format button:
* Press once to turn on/o Wi-Fi.
* Press and hold for 5 seconds and once voice commandsstart, release the button. Then press once again to reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password or press and hold for 5 seconds to format the microSD card.
Proximity sensor:
Touching the proximity sensor turns on/o audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the rmware settings.
Sensor
3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
Backup Battery
Built-in super capacitor
Power Consumption
Avg. 350 mA (4.2 W at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is On) Avg. 300 mA (3.6 W at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is O )
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
Operation Temperature
-20 °C ? 70 °C (-4 °F ? 158 °F)
Storage Temperature
-20 °C ? 70 °C (-4 °F ? 158 °F )
High Temperature Cut-Off
Approx. 80 °C (176 °F)
Certifications
Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE
Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
Software
BlackVue Viewer
* Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
Application
BlackVue Application (Android 4.4.2 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher)
Others
Adaptive Format Free File Management System
Product Warranty
The term of this product warranty is 1 year from the purchase date. (Accessories such as an External Battery/ microSD Card: 6 Months)

Last edited:
Maybe not right place to ask this but if having a camera with a battery built in is a concern how do these battery packs manage it? While they won't be in direct line of site they still will be exposed to full cab temperatures.

Where I live heat never actually seems to get hot enough that it would effect anything. The cold how ever does, we go higher in the negative numbers then we do in plus. -40 vs +30

I know it's a bit pre-mature but do you think it's possible to increase the bit rate? It says 12 Front and 10 back out of the box. Why couldn't they have done 60fps for the back?

Looking at the user manual of DR750S, it looks like the file sizes of 60fps and 30fps videos are going to be the same to offer the same recording time. From my understanding, that means double the compression for 60fps videos = decreased image quality.

Look at the samples under driving conditions and you can't read plate numbers are the Interstate Green signs till you are right on top of them, Just my observation.

Hi guys, I currently have the 650s IR version and already hooked up with power magic pro. If I decided to get this for the better picture quality I would keep the camera still mounted on the windshield since the hookup is already there. Just looking for opinions if that makes to do. I know the 750 doesn't have IR but was thinking picture should still be good enough in low light. Is anyone getting the 750 with the intention of having it record in the car? Thanks

Is the "parking mode" any better than the previous versions? I don't think anyone with a previous version(s) was happy with the sensitivity of the camera in parking mode which made it virtually useless.

Maybe someone has a raw video front and rear camera?

Liking dual starvis sensors, and 60/30 FPS, this boot well for the future, though i have no problem using a "older" Sony sensor for the rear camera.

Looking at the user manual of DR750S, it looks like the file sizes of 60fps and 30fps videos are going to be the same to offer the same recording time. From my understanding, that means double the compression for 60fps videos = decreased image quality.

Or h265 compression which is same quality of h264 for half the bandwidth. I am hoping for that over worse quality (quality already sucks enough).

More sample footage, but no reviews that I've seen yet:

Ha ha i like that BP gas tank on the right at the start of the video, but its Baltic Petroleum and not British :D

Video also underline that plate capture will not be revolutionized with the new sensors, it would seem to be a fair day with plenty of light, but as video prove not enough to get plates on the run.

So it seems like the only reason to u/g would be for supposedly better night time recording and faster wifi? Seems like consensus is day time footage is / will be the same as the 650S?

I think the starvis sensors used in the new models have a wider dynamic range so they should perform better in daytime too, but yes the gains in the new generations of dashcams might not be overwhelming.
So i do understand if some people will ask them self if it is then worth the price difference you will see on a 2016 camera Vs a 2017 camera.

Personally i would have no problem recommending a person a 2016 camera, but on the other hand i would myself get the 2017 camera though what new & better a 2017 camera bring me isent really that much in the great scheme of things.

Night performance are better in the sense that you do get to see more in the footage, and it make for much more enjoyable and relaxing viewing.
BUT ! if you pause and go frame by frame and actually look close at the more you can see in the footage of a new camera you will also see that it is not really something you can use for much, maybe aside for telling if that piano was dropped from a 2 or 3 floor window.

BUT ! i would still want that extra myself, though few pianos are dropped into the street here.

Daytime are more so - so, here even mid range dashcams can do the same as high end dashcams.

What is very important to me is the durability of the dashcam, and the kind of support and warranty you can expect to get if it go sour.
So here tried and tested 2016 dashcams will have all their shortcomings aired in here, where as a new model can be a gamble not least if you go outside the major established brands that at least have some form of support and customer care.

And there are no problem in making a new dashcam and have it preform well from day one, but i think it is safe to say even the big players also acknowledge that further firmware updates are needed to bring the product to its top.

The GC are a good example of this, and even today years after there are people that have some degree of issues with its performance, and others that have no issues with it at all, and Street Guardian are still supporting that model and trying to make everyone happy.
But we also have to be realistic about it i think, though the GC are now at Version 3 and with talks of making something new to replace it people have to ask them self. 1: are it good enough for me as it is - 2: are the support from the brand good enough for me to take the chance with a aging model.

Some day SG do have to say that's it with the GC, they cant keep developing on it and spend resources on more and more marginal issues with the model.

I'm still confused why they went to an 8-bit looking timestamp :D

Back