BlackVue DR750S-2CH

Nice Antonov

Would be good if the title of your video told us what it was going to fix.:ROFLMAO:

Would be good if the title of your video told us what it was going to fix.:ROFLMAO:

App says I have to connect to Wifi, but I'm already connected.

Maybe this related with update to iOS 13

IMG_3864.PNG

Ah, now I see. The question mark at the end of a statement makes it a question?

If you don't connect the phone to the BV before starting the app, what happens.

I have 2x 750 2CH cameras and neither have a problem connecting to my Android Samsung phone.
Having said that. I start the app, go to Blackvue WI-FI, press the WiFi button on the camera, wait for it to show in the WiFi list and then connect (if it doesn't auto connect).
You could try that. I'll try your method later and see if I can replicate what is happening to you.and when prompted for WiFi, I then go into the WiFi search page (or whatever it;'s called) from the

Ah, now I see. The question mark at the end of a statement makes it a question?

If you don't connect the phone to the BV before starting the app, what happens.

I have 2x 750 2CH cameras and neither have a problem connecting to my Android Samsung phone.
Having said that. I start the app, go to Blackvue WI-FI, press the WiFi button on the camera, wait for it to show in the WiFi list and then connect (if it doesn't auto connect).
You could try that. I'll try your method later and see if I can replicate what is happening to you.and when prompted for WiFi, I then go into the WiFi search page (or whatever it;'s called) from the

I used the app for 2 years it worked fine.

Obvious I connect my phone to the camera first then trying to run the app.

If you carefully watched the video, it shows that I am connecting to the camera and the phone has an IP address.

That's why I put a question mark at the end of the sentence because it's not just a video. This is a question about the bug.

Watch the video more closely.

I did watch the video and see as plain as my face that you are connecting your phone to the BV before starting the app.
What I am suggesting is that you try it the opposite way around like I do.
Start the app, switch on the BV WiFi, connect the phone and return to the app.

Aside from that, what I have done that might make a big difference to my apparent lack of attention, is read your text more closely that says iOS13.
I believe that people with iOS13 are having all kinds of problems and believe there is a BV patch for this if you look around. Just had a quick look and didn't find it, but it may be in a thread for a different BV model.

Was it working OK before the iOS13 update?

Ah, Heres one example from a eyeball search of the 750 section. In fact it was about 4 threads under the one in which you have posted.

I did watch the video and see as plain as my face that you are connecting your phone to the BV before starting the app.
What I am suggesting is that you try it the opposite way around like I do.
Start the app, switch on the BV WiFi, connect the phone and return to the app.

Aside from that, what I have done that might make a big difference to my apparent lack of attention, is read your text more closely that says iOS13.
I believe that people with iOS13 are having all kinds of problems and believe there is a BV patch for this if you look around. Just had a quick look and didn't find it, but it may be in a thread for a different BV model.

Was it working OK before the iOS13 update?

Ah, Heres one example from a eyeball search of the 750 section. In fact it was about 4 threads under the one in which you have posted.
I found this on official website

NomanToday at 12:30
Dear Users
We are receiving various complaints of iOS 13 BETA not connecting to direct Wifi of the dashcam. This is an issue with the iOS itself which will be fixed in the general release.
Thank you for your patience and understanding

App says I have to connect to Wifi, but I'm already connected.

Maybe this related with update to iOS 13

View attachment 48992
There is a fix(workaround) for that.

Back