BlackVue DR900S 2CH 4K Dashcam & Power Magic Ultra Battery Install & Review

Hello Sir

You don’t know me and I have never heard of you until I happened to come across your video on these dash camera forums. You are exactly 4088.80 miles from where I live as I live in Belfast Northern Ireland and you are in Missouri USA. Just wanted to say beautiful country scenery so much so it reminds me of driving on my journey every weekend to see friends and to visit uncle John’s farm the likeness between your country road and the country roads I drive on are almost identical really was not expecting that at all don’t get me wrong driving in our city and motorways is very modern it’s when you get further out to the country side it turns into rural farm land country and no signs of modern highways except for very narrow windy bumpy roads except your narrow road seems to be well tarmacked smooth.

I enjoyed your video not for the reasons you uploaded it but for the comparison to where I live and where you live all those miles away it may as well be right here in Northern Ireland.

Again, thank you for the upload.

I thought the DR900S was now out of production and the DR900X was replacing it.

Phil

Not when he uplaoded the video dated 1 Sept 2019, maybe you should have checked that detail before commenting.

I did miss the upload date, it was posted here Dec 18 2020 which isn't too long ago, but still I think the DR900S is out of production- it would be nice if someone could confirm that.

Phil

I did miss the upload date, it was posted here Dec 18 2020 which isn't too long ago, but still I think the DR900S is out of production- it would be nice if someone could confirm that.

Phil

Definitely discontinued, but can still be had new through third-party resellers, apparently.

Hello Sir

You don’t know me and I have never heard of you until I happened to come across your video on these dash camera forums. You are exactly 4088.80 miles from where I live as I live in Belfast Northern Ireland and you are in Missouri USA. Just wanted to say beautiful country scenery so much so it reminds me of driving on my journey every weekend to see friends and to visit uncle John’s farm the likeness between your country road and the country roads I drive on are almost identical really was not expecting that at all don’t get me wrong driving in our city and motorways is very modern it’s when you get further out to the country side it turns into rural farm land country and no signs of modern highways except for very narrow windy bumpy roads except your narrow road seems to be well tarmacked smooth.

I enjoyed your video not for the reasons you uploaded it but for the comparison to where I live and where you live all those miles away it may as well be right here in Northern Ireland.

Again, thank you for the upload.
Hello !
Its good to hear from Ireland, I have seen a few video from your area and your right, it reminds me of here in the Ozarks.
We really enjoy the back roads in our area for sure,
I have a lot of video of this area on my YouTube channel, Woodzman Adventures.

Thanks for watching!

Frank

This Black Vue 900S has been superseded by the 900X but the 900S is still actively being sold the 900X is geared towards cloud upload services and the 900s is more your SD type backup basically the 900X is geared towards those people who would like full cloud integration for live view from anywhere in the world so they can view their cars from a remote location. Now to do that you have to subscribe to live data services and by use of an addition attachment namely the Black Vue CM100LTE.

The video quality of both dash cameras are the exact same it is only the cloud services that the newer 900X uses is more cloud based.

Back