BlackVue DR900S-2CH Rear Cam Issue

Doran

Reaction score
Country
Australia
BlackVue DR900S-2CH Rear Cam Issue

I have a BlackVue DR900S-2CH installed in my car for over a year, it’s hardwired with magic pro.

In the last 3 month I started having issues with my rear dash cam, if the cam starting from a fresh start, I.e., in the morning and after it has been powered down, the rear camera won’t be recognised and led light will be off, while front cam works fine. This only happens on fresh starts for first time, or when the cam is powered down for some time/over 3 hours or so.

To eliminate if it’s a cable problem, only when I do power recycling from magic pro the rear cam will come online and will start recording. Same will happen if I restart my cam by changing one of the settings from my cloud app to trigger a restart.

I have tried reinstalling the firmware by using my laptop, not over cloud and it didn’t help. Also swapped my micro sd card with another but not helping.

It seems like the internal memory of my front cam is wiped and it’s unable to detect it’s dual channel, only detect the rear cam on power recycling. I have doubled checked my firmware is the latest and also the one for 2ch is used.

Back