alexsoll

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Dash Cam
Street Guardian, BlackVue, Thinkware
S6iJLZ.png

With its 8-megapixel CMOS sensor in the main camera, the DR900S-2CH captures 4K Ultra High Definition video—four times as many pixels as Full HD.
The rear Full HD Sony STARVIS™ image sensor ensures best image quality under any light.
Thanks to the H.265 (HEVC) compression, your videos look better and file size is kept as small as ever.

https://www.blackvue.com/product/dr900s-2ch/

https://www.blackvue.com/dr900s-2ch/

Last edited:
The 75o line is but a few months old.. now this? Was the 750 a dud.. this one better / different??

The 75o line is but a few months old.. now this? Was the 750 a dud.. this one better / different??
Hi, I can confirm the DR900S will be sold at a higher price point and both models will be sold concurrently.

Hello,
I need to purchase a dashcam in the next couple weeks, can use an inside tip :) should I wait for the DR900s-2CH or go with the DR750s-2CH?

The 750's seem to have a lot of early problems.. given Blackvue's record I doubt the 900's will be much better. The price goes up... but the quality seems to stay the same.. tons of issues that should have been resolved in the beta testing.. I think.. Blackvue uses the masses to be the beta testers... lets us buy a beta sample.. then tries to correct some of the issues by coming up with a new model.. and repeat. Kind of makes one think we.. are being played for suckers. Good business model for them though.

But.. have a Happy Holiday all.. or if you prefer.. Merry Christmas!

Got my first dashcam, thought I did good research and bought the 750S. Boy was I wrong, its terrible and to top it off its gotta go back to Korea for repairs.... take a guess how ling that will take. Seems all cameras have issues just some more than others... my next one will not be a Blackvue for sure and a big hell no on a 900S cause it will equally suck as much or nore than this one. Cloud service with this dash cam is nothing more than a gimmick, its way too slow and useless.

Not that's its a option for me here in my little country, but if i was to spend big bucks on a dashcam i would go for something i could get locally or in my case at least in the EU where i have some degree of buyer safety.

Just googling a little it actually seem like i can now get more than just generic China stuff here.
BUT !

A camera like the thinkware F770 will set me back 672,45 USD, and a mini 0806 pro will set me back 311,75 USD ( INCL 32 GB memory card )

Got my first dashcam, thought I did good research and bought the 750S. Boy was I wrong, its terrible and to top it off its gotta go back to Korea for repairs.... take a guess how ling that will take. Seems all cameras have issues just some more than others... my next one will not be a Blackvue for sure and a big hell no on a 900S cause it will equally suck as much or nore than this one. Cloud service with this dash cam is nothing more than a gimmick, its way too slow and useless.

The 750's seem to have a lot of early problems.. given Blackvue's record I doubt the 900's will be much better. The price goes up... but the quality seems to stay the same.. tons of issues that should have been resolved in the beta testing.. I think.. Blackvue uses the masses to be the beta testers... lets us buy a beta sample.. then tries to correct some of the issues by coming up with a new model.. and repeat. Kind of makes one think we.. are being played for suckers. Good business model for them though.

What are the problems?

What are the problems?
Rather than type out a long list I suggest you spend some time in the appropriate forum sub section..

Jimmy, are you able to share when you expect these may begin to be available for sale or is it simply too early to even speculate accurately?

Also, out of curiosity, does it support 256gb cards?

Jimmy, are you able to share when you expect these may begin to be available for sale or is it simply too early to even speculate accurately?

Also, out of curiosity, does it support 256gb cards?

We should be able to start selling sometime late April, and no official support for 256GB cards just yet.

- Jimmy @BlackboxMyCar

Back