Blackvue dr900s vs dr750s which one should I buy?

John8484

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys , how are you all ?

I'm new to this forum hope I'll get familiar with the forum pretty quick , in the mean time I hope I'm posting in the right thread here.

I'm in the market for a blackvue dashcam for a few months already. But couldn't decide if to go with the dr900s or dr750s.

Based on the research online , I see that the night Vision on the dr900s is not as good as the dr750s, on the other hand the dr900s is 4k.

Also there are reports of overheating issues.

Before spending a buck on that I would like to know that I made a good choice.

Would anyone be able help me with there opinion with which one I should go ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks much in advance.

900 will have better video in very well lit conditions, the 750 is better at everything else, and it's cheaper, 750 is the better choice of the two

900 will have better video in very well lit conditions, the 750 is better at everything else, and it's cheaper, 750 is the better choice of the two
Does the 750 offer everything else the 900 offers besides the 4k , Like connecting to the app via wifi Etc ?

Also if you don't mind to detail a bit in which aspects is the 750 better then the 900 besides night vision ?

they both have their flaws, the 900 has an edge in well lit situations (providing it doesn't overheat), for everything else the 750 is better

Thanks so much.

1 last question are they both recording inside the vehicle too ?

I'm confused whether 2 channels means its recording outside only one for the front of the car and one for the back of the car , or 2 channel means its recording at the front only but inside and outside the car?

So it doesn't record interior?

2CH just means two cameras, but traditionally refers to front and rear exterior recording.

If you're looking for front and interior recording, the BlackVue DR750S-2CH IR or DR900S-2CH IR would be great choices.

2CH just means two cameras, but traditionally refers to front and rear exterior recording.

If you're looking for front and interior recording, the BlackVue DR750S-2CH IR or DR900S-2CH IR would be great choices.
Thanks! Though which one would you reccomend rather? The dr750s or the 900?

Back