Blackvue Dr900s

Jainnitesh

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Don't buy this dash cam since I bought it never worked properly, randomly turns off , doesn't stay on all the time. I had to go to the people who installed it and they are also not happy to assist me regularly .Few days after installation I had to drive to the shop as there was problem with the sd card .
I spend so much money on it and never had a peaceful day when it worked perfectly alright.

Don't buy this dash cam since I bought it never worked properly, randomly turns off , doesn't stay on all the time. I had to go to the people who installed it and they are also not happy to assist me regularly .Few days after installation I had to drive to the shop as there was problem with the sd card .
I spend so much money on it and never had a peaceful day when it worked perfectly alright.

It seems this cam requires very high-quality card. We did some heating testing on DR900, the camera seems working, but not recording while in high-temperature testing environment.

Thanks for your advise , I know that it's not going to fix it in any way but want members to knowl the problems with blackvue dr900s.

It's not the best camera but the problems you are having are not typical, get it replaced and get on with it

The 900S are about the only 4K camera, the best all around cameras are still on 1080p sensors like the Sony IMX 291
If you got your camera for any of the "smart" stuff, then really only Blackvue and Thinkware and maybe a few others i cant think off right now do that at the moment.
If you want people to fall over their own and other peoples legs as they rush in to help you if you have a problem, then you should go for the Australian Street Guardian cameras, aside for that fact they are also making some of the best cameras when it come to image quality.
I think most of their newer cameras have wifi, and for that they have a APP coming soon, but other than that it is just cameras that record while driving, and if you want you can do parking mode too, though with the Aussie summer and parking out in the sun that might not be the very best thing to rely on.

I've never had any issues with mine in the 6 months I've had it. I'll let you know as we get into summer.

Back