BlackVue DR900X-2CH Dash Camera / BlackVue Cloud CM100LTE - Reviews

rcg530

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware, VIOFO, BlackVue, Blueskysea
A three video series where I review the BlackVue DR900X 2-channel dash camera along with the BlackVue Cloud CM100LTE 4G LTE connectivity module for North America.

Pittasoft provided the BlackVue DR900X-2CH dash camera and BlackVue Cloud CM100LTE 4G LTE connectivity module for free to review, but I express my true findings and opinions in the videos.

Video 1: BlackVue DR900X-2CH Camera Review
Video 2: BlackVue Cloud CM100LTE 4G LTE Connectivity Module Review
Video 3: BlackVue X Series Battery Protection Feature Testing & Wiring Modifications

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/B2K/B4K/DV688/DV988/B1M/B2M
Looks like my B4K wins for a better footage quality for the night recording!

OP
rcg530

rcg530

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware, VIOFO, BlackVue, Blueskysea
Looks like my B4K wins for a better footage quality for the night recording!
I have to agree that the B4K front camera even with a CPL filter installed produced nighttime video footage with an overall brighter image especially on the left/right sides. It looks like the ISO is being bumped up by the sensor in the B4K camera to get that brighter video with a slight increase in noise level in the video footage. I didn't want to alter the DR900X front camera's brightness setting to try and increase the brightness of the nighttime footage, because it may have been too bright for daytime video.

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Numerous and ever-changing
Blackvue and Thinkware have always been more about features than video quality. I prefer video quality be as good as I can get because if something bad does happen, it's the video you're going to need- not features. But to each their own...

Phil