- Apr 30, 2015
- Reaction score
- United States
- Dash Cam
- Blackvue DR900X-2CH
Blackvue has released firmware v1.006_2021.05.10 for DR-900x (1ch and 2ch). Additional firmware updates to other models are listed below ((DR750-2CH LTE, DR900X/S, DR750X/S, DR590X/W, DR590 Series)
- New Hard Acceleration, Hard Braking, Hard Cornering detection function added.
- Applies to: original video files, Live Event upload files, notifications, warning sound, GPS tracking, Drive Report.
- Live Event upload function improvements:
- Combined benefits of Live Event Auto upload and Event File Auto upload.
- Includes 5-second pre-impact buffer + saving to the Cloud in real time
- Geofence-related Event videos upload function added.
- Note: the original file is still saved on the microSD card as a normal recording.
- Notifications improvements:
- Integrated notification settings into a single menu
- Simplified Quick View Events Push Notifications
- Improved Cloud firmware settings function:
- Firmware settings can be changed while not connected to the Cloud
- Most settings apply immediately without dashcam reboot
- Cloud hotspot (SSID / PW) settings added
- GPS location recording ON / OFF setting added
Important:Make sure to use the latest versions for the BlackVue Viewer and BlackVue App for full compatibility with this firmware version.