Blackvue hardwiring issues

Huzaifa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi I just received my blackvue 590x-2ch Dashcam and hardwired it yesterday, I used the hardwiring kit that comes along with it and a add a fuse kit, batt wire into a 5a constant power fuse and the acc wire into a 5a accessory fuse I also hide all wires and tucked them into trim/weather stripping, once I turned the car on yesterday everything worked great, both front and rear cameras turned on immediately with the car and once I turned the car off it went into parking mode, however after about 30 seconds, there was an audible parking mode off and both cameras turned off, I didn’t think much of as I was cleaning up and, i I just thought that was a feature as I hadn’t connected the camera to my phone yet. However today when I went to start the car the camera would not turn on, I took out and replugged all wires and fuse taps, switched out both fuses and replaced them with others, still nothing. I made sure the camera was good by trying the cigarette lighter and it turned on good. Any ideas what the problem is?

Bad/loose crimp between the add a fuse and the hardwire kit wires?

The only other thing it sounds like it could be is a failed hardwire kit.

Back