Blackvue live view on Samsung S9 Plus

I guess they threw in the towel:

BlackVue:
Good day.

Its better to contact with the manufacturer of the phone or seller they can help you out with this issue.

There is no issue with the dashcam or please try different phone.

I don't exactly expect Samsung to be able to fix this.

Not one but 2, relevantly irrelevant links!
Nice, yeah sounds like they're passing the buck.

I have an S7 and there's a blue light toggle under.. Apps/Settings/Display although I can't imagine it would make that big a difference. Have you tried another phone just to rule it out.

I have an S7 and there's a blue light toggle under.. Apps/Settings/Display although I can't imagine it would make that big a difference. Have you tried another phone just to rule it out.
I have tried toggling the blue light filter if that's what you're referring to, no difference. I'm sure it wouldn't happen on an other phone, it seems to just be an S9+ issue. I don't have another phone readily available to try it but I've used the desktop application and it isn't blue. But I want it to work on my phone.

I have tried other android and iPhone and no issue it's only S9 issue.

The blue light filter filters out blue light and makes the screen LESS blue. WTF are they on about?

Have you gotten any resolution on this? I have a Blackvue DR900S, their flagship camera, and I recently upgraded from an S7 to a S9, and now I have the exact blue issue you have. It goes away temporarily when switching to landscape, or doing a screen shot, etc... I've been in contact with Blackvue support and Chris tried helping but they claim it's my phone, and said they tried it on an S9 and it worked fine. I just emailed him back referencing this thread and letting them know they are going to have a big problem as more Blackvue users upgrade to S9 phones. I requested to hear from a Support Manager as to why they are not fixing this, it's obviously something with the S9 series, maybe the curved screen, don't know, but Samsung isn't going to waste their time for a niche market Dashcam, Blackvue better get on the ball. Let me know if you found a fix and I'll do the same, I just factory reset yesterday, and tried all combination of resolutions, etc... No joy.

No resolution for me. I just gave up when Blackvue told me to GTFO.

I'm still hoping that blackvue puts out and update to fix this issue with the S9.

My 750 2CH works just fine with my UK S9+. No blue cast at all.

Issue also appearing on my Oneplus 6. I have a 750 2ch.

Edit: tried clearing the app data as well as reinstalling the app without any luck.

Are you guys all on Android 8.0 or what?

Android 8.0.0 here.

OnePlus 6, same blue cast here. So no Samsung issue, but app / Android combo. BlackVue version 900S-2ch, so independent of camera...
Android 8.1.0

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Fitted DR900S 2-CH with PMP and Cloud,

Shows blue tint on my OnePlus 6

P20 Pro does not have this issue.

Just noticed this. Also noticed that it goes away when screen shotting or changing the rotation. Just for a split second.

Are you all using LIVE view on Cloud or the direct WiFi?
We just had a customer come in with an S9 and once we did a firmware update, the blue tint went away.

Mine was live view over the cloud. Had not had my 750s-2ch installed since November. Reinstalled it in a new vehicle, updated the firmware, and bam. Some kind of blue overlay.

S9+. Screenshot looking perfect.
27966d3a154e19348512e512c9cef395.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back