Blackvue live view on Samsung S9 Plus

Lol. At 35 I feel old but still surprise myself sometimes. Might cause a slight increase in battery drain. Google how to enable developer options and enable 4x MSAA.

Should fix your issues.
e02ecf982bc2cdf89e24ffda3fd7d687.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol. At 35 I feel old but still surprise myself sometimes. Might cause a slight increase in battery drain. Google how to enable developer options and enable 4x MSAA.

Should fix your issues.
e02ecf982bc2cdf89e24ffda3fd7d687.jpg

This solved my blue haze problem on OnePlus 6. Thanks very much!!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Mine was live view over the cloud. Had not had my 750s-2ch installed since November. Reinstalled it in a new vehicle, updated the firmware, and bam. Some kind of blue overlay.

S9+. Screenshot looking perfect.
27966d3a154e19348512e512c9cef395.jpg

How about via direct WiFi connection? Does the blue overylay occur still?

I have tried toggling the blue light filter if that's what you're referring to, no difference. I'm sure it wouldn't happen on an other phone, it seems to just be an S9+ issue. I don't have another phone readily available to try it but I've used the desktop application and it isn't blue. But I want it to work on my phone.
I just installed the app on a new install with teh samsungs9+ same issue. identical to your case. I tried teh blue filter and it doesn't do any difference. The image goes to normal for a second when I switch between landscape and vertical and before shutting it down

I was having the same problem with my S9 plus. had to enable 4x msaa to make the blue tint go away.

Back