BlackVue parking surveillance

Sunny007

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey Guys, im considering to attach 2x BlackVue Dashcams 2Ch (4x Cams in total) to sustain a comprehensive surveillance from every direction. Unfortunately, we have a few Car scratchers in the neibourghood, thats why i like to focus on parking surveillance with motion detection. I heard the BlackVue Cams have a loop-Recording mechanism to record only the last few Minutes. If so, then how is it possibile to track and recognize the person who messed up the car? Or will the clips from the parking surveillance saved seperatly and not be overwritten? Thanks for your reply!

Hey Guys, im considering to attach 2x BlackVue Dashcams 2Ch (4x Cams in total) to sustain a comprehensive surveillance from every direction. Unfortunately, we have a few Car scratchers in the neibourghood, thats why i like to focus on parking surveillance with motion detection. I heard the BlackVue Cams have a loop-Recording mechanism to record only the last few Minutes. If so, then how is it possibile to track and recognize the person who messed up the car? Or will the clips from the parking surveillance saved seperatly and not be overwritten? Thanks for your reply!
If you decide to purchase blackvue cameras, you should have no problem in getting recorded images, that is as long as your cameras pick up the person in their field of vision.

Blackview is designed to have buffered parking which means it will give you 5 or 10 seconds video before the event and the actual event that triggered the sensor. You will have no problem with your video getting taped over. There are built-in safety precautions for that.

In fact if you have a significant impact and you want it to be uploaded to the cloud immediately, it will be uploaded to the cloud and will be saved there as well. Plus you'll be notified immediately on your phone. That's the benefit of using dashcams with cloud service.

In another thread you posted a similar question about not using blackview and asking for alternatives where a cloud would not be necessary. In that instance I recommended some Viofo models. Just keep in mind that Viofo will not alert you in real time to the recent triggering of sensors on your car. - Good luck!

Back