BlackVue SD Card Issues

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got my Brand New DR900-2CH about a month ago and 2nd time i'm having problem with the SD Card.
i am using original blackvue SD Card 128GB , i had this problem before and the card was replaced however
its happening again. anyone experienced this issue ? "write protected"
i tried all means possible to format the cards with the help of YouTube to no success.
also , in hot days this camera is pretty much "overheating" recording in 4k and it shuts off constantly.
i thought buying the best will bring me the best results
however ... its USELESS so far .
OMG, i paid nearly $1000 for the camera along with battery for parking mode and few other accessories.

I got my Brand New DR900-2CH about a month ago and 2nd time i'm having problem with the SD Card.
i am using original blackvue SD Card 128GB , i had this problem before and the card was replaced however
i tried all means possible to format the cards with the help of YouTube to no success.
also , in hot days this camera is pretty much "overheating" recording in 4k and it shuts off constantly.
OMG, i paid nearly $1000 for the camera along with battery for parking mode and few other accessories.
A high price for being a beta tester. Not to worry though.. version DR1000 is on the drawing board and folk will pony up in excess of $1000 for the next "best".

Get a Samsung EVO card. They work very well. I don't have the DR900 but I have the DR590 with a battery backup here in HOT @$$ San Antonio and haven't have a problem in the 5 months of it running 24hrs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

EVOs are not meant for constant overwriting. Endurance series is much better suited for dashcams.

Been running an EVO Select 64gb U1 in my DR650GW-2CH for almost two years with no issues. Recently upgraded to a 128gb U3. Even my older system with slower writes, the memory card gets damn hot to the touch. I would be scared to touch a card coming out of a DR900-2CH.

Back