Blackvue software problem

Azd

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got my DR500GW and just registered on here. I need some help, I installed the software on my computer. I wanted to check out the test video I recorded but when i try to play the video on the blackvue software I keep getting script errors.

First one:
Line: 234
Char: 2
Error: 'google' is undefined
Code: 0
Url: file:///C:/program%20files%20(x86)/blackvueHD/data/googlemap_e.html

Second one:
Line: 89
Char: 5
Error: 'vehicleMarker' is undefined
URL: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/BlackVueHD/data/googlemap2_e.html

I am not too good with computers and just hoping someone can help me figure out what is causing this? If any one has experienced this or knows why its happening i would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
Azd.

Azd said:
Hey guys,

I just got my DR500GW and just registered on here. I need some help, I installed the software on my computer. I wanted to check out the test video I recorded but when i try to play the video on the blackvue software I keep getting script errors.

First one:

Second one:

I am not too good with computers and just hoping someone can help me figure out what is causing this? If any one has experienced this or knows why its happening i would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
Azd.
You probably need the latest viewer from here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Download it and install it on your computer and you can run the Record files through it and not the one on the SD card Yo can also copy it (Viewer for Windows) folder from your computer onto the SD card by replacing the version on the card

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillbilly said:
Azd said:
Hey guys,

First one:

Second one:

Thanks in advance,
Azd.
You probably need the latest viewer from here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Download it and install it on your computer and you can run the Record files through it and not the one on the SD card Yo can also copy it (Viewer for Windows) folder from your computer onto the SD card by replacing the version on the card

Thank you very much Hillbilly, that fixed it. Much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back