Blackvue support problems?

Blackstuff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blackvue 750s 2CH
Just wondering if anyone else is having strange things going on with their Blackvue app/account and camera?

When going into the Blackvue app on my phone my camera no longer appears in Blackvue Cloud, like its not even there to select. When i checked my app i'm still logged in and nothing has changed. When I click on the option to 'Registered a New Dashcam' nothing happens, the screen just blinks and goes back to the previous view.

I then uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if that fixed it, which it didn't. So i tried logging into my account on a PC and I can't remember my password so I clicked on 'Lost Your Password' and that isn't working either?? Again, literally nothing happens, its not buffering/thinking about it, its just doing nothing

HELP!

Sorry, I wish I could help. I've never used and don't seem to have a reason to use the cloud option, so I know nothing about it.

I use it to be able to view the camera feed remotely (my dashcam is powered 24/7).

Finally managed to get the website to work but it won't even recognise my email address, as if my account was never created, very weird. Just had to log a customer service ticket and wait and see if they get get it fixed.

Back