BlackVue support

rockyrr

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR500GW-HD
Is there BlackVue support from BlackVue/Pittasoft? How does one contact BlackVue support? Email? Phone? Chat?

I haven't found any phone number. I thought I had an email contact, but never received a response when I sent an inquiry.

Thanks,
Rocky

You'll be lucky to get any response from them at all.

I'll be so blunt as to say their support is utter crap.

Whats you're issue? you're more likely to get it sorted here.

Sort of guessed that was the case.

Cam seems to work fine. My issue is that the Android App to access it doesn't work.

I am using the Android App fine on my 550 ... a few questions ..

1 what model is it that you have ?
2 what handset are you running it on ?
3 when you say its not working what does that mean ? does the app run ? can you see the car cam ? etc

Is there BlackVue support from BlackVue/Pittasoft? How does one contact BlackVue support? Email? Phone? Chat?

I haven't found any phone number. I thought I had an email contact, but never received a response when I sent an inquiry.

Thanks,
Rocky

Hi Rocky,

BlackVue's support network mainly works by offering support through their overseas distributors.

We recommend you contact your countries distributor for support of your BlackVue product.

To give you an example, Australian customers for BlackVue receive support from us and our retailers, not Pittasoft directly.

Thank you.

I have a DR500GW-HD and a Motorola Droid smartphone.

I updated to the latest firmware and the app to access via wifi seems to work 'ok' now.

Right now my remaining issue is that about 2 out of 10 times that I start my car the cam doesn't start up properly and no video is recorded. When this happens there is no blue light and the other light stays on at orange. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rocky

Back