BlackVue Viewer download suggestions??? Blackvue Website compromised!!!

WA Euro

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi there,

I want to download the BlackVue Viewer (WINDOWS) but the Blackvue website is currently compromised.

Anyone have any suggestions of where i can get a clean download link. Or maybe someone could email me the setup file?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks Steve

if its to up grade or you don't have the viewer on the card that came with the camera, I'd be very surprised if Blackvue would mind a fellow user of their camera helping you out with giving you a copy, its not as if Blackvue are charging for the software and as far as I know if you use it they also get free advertising its viewer, send them an email asking 2 questions,

1, would they mind if you got hold of a copy of their viewer from a fellow user ?
2, is their site now safe to use?

The viewer is freeware. They wouldn't have a problem with my using it.
Google says the site is not safe so i'm not using it!

It is included with the update and its on the internal memory card on you camera. When it is upgraded to firmware 1.021 the new viewer should be included.

If you have a spare memory card download the firmware update and install it onto the card the viewer will be installed onto the card at the same time as it is part of the update.

See the signature on my listing I have the latest updates on my UK server. I will have a look and see if I downloaded the latest Viewer onto my PC before the site went down.

Thanks mate. I appreciate the effort!

Back