Bloodhound LSR

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1+G3ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Viofo A229ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Blueskysea B4K
The cameras are having a hard time, and they haven't reached half speed yet!
Seem to have sorted the magenta flashes on the rear view camera.

Meeep meeep

Speaking of bloodhound, my friend have 2 dogs, the old one ( 2-3 years old ) are a rottweiler / bullmastiff mix, the new one just over 1 year old are a pure rottweiler.
So yesterday when he went out on his pastures to walk the dogs, they reacted to something in the call grass, and my friend assumed it was a deer or something.
BUT ! up jumped a Siberian husky and went strait for the rott / bullmastiff mix, but after a few seconds of that noy going so well for my friends dog, the pure rott went into action,,,,, and "killed" the other dog by almost ripping its throat out.

My friend took all 3 dogs to the vet, and the husky died overnight, the rott had a few stitches in the ear and the rott / bullmastiff mix was okay.
The husky had no leach and was not chipped, both things that are mandatory here.

Vet was surprised by the Rottweiler, cuz there and as always it is the cutest little dog, so the vet was not going to report anything as the dog are clearly not a killer,,,,, well unless you attack its friends.

tumblr_pbvn2dVaJZ1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Vet was surprised by the Rottweiler, cuz there and as always it is the cutest little dog
Shouldn't be surprised, those can be very dangerous dogs if they decide to take action, normally either to protect their family or out of jealousy, sometimes kill children out of jealousy.

Like humans.
A while back a guy getting divorced here, took his kids for a drive, drugged them and burned them "alive" in the car, and then killed himself.
Horrifying what happen once in a while.

The cameras are having a hard time, and they haven't reached half speed yet!
Seem to have sorted the magenta flashes on the rear view camera.

Those side-facing cameras have a very difficult job!

Those side-facing cameras have a very difficult job!
This is the piece of steel bodywork they were filming, it's going to get a lot more interesting when they go supersonic:

EIoaOb8X0AM_LNP.jpg

The original piece was titanium that got bent and replaced before yesterday's run, I was wondering why they replaced it with steel, but it was obviously a mistake!

Doppler effect? :smuggrin:
At top speed the doppler effect should look like:

1573086999872.png

But I don't think you will be able hear the horn above the noise of the jet and rocket engines, and you wont hear anything until after the car has passed by.
Probably wise to wear some ear protection!

At top speed the doppler effect should look like:

View attachment 49482

But I don't think you will be able hear the horn above the noise of the jet and rocket engines, and you wont hear anything until after the car has passed by.
Probably wise to wear some ear protection!

Needs a proper horn, that's all. Perhaps an air horn?

Gosh Nigel, you're such a dough head sometimes. :smuggrin:

And really, you should definitely consider getting some sort of treatment for your clinical humor impairment. :giggle:

They've reached half speed, looks very much like roadrunner speed now, although it doesn't stop as quickly!

Not impressed by their slowmo section:

Driving the thin invisible but bloody strait line.

Driving the thin invisible but bloody strait line.
And not going perfectly straight, apparently this is what oversteer looks like at 501 MPH after a gust of wind knocked the car off the line:

EI7YMuMXsAI37J1.jpg

But why do you need to steer the Bloodhound when you can drive the line drawing traktor hands free?

In fact you don't even need to be in the line drawing traktor to draw the lines with mm precision o_O :

Reached 1010 Km/h this morning.

Video from yesterday has some new camera angles.
Why can't they improve the voice so that it doesn't sound like he is driving on the moon?

Wonder what the various government agencies feel about the fuel efficiency. :LOL:

Must feel dodgy driving those speeds on sand, i know for me at least doing the same ( drive fast ) on a dirt road in a car, to me it sort of feel like you are floating.
And my as are almost my most sensitive driving equipment, so it start to send alarm signals along the line of " hey brain,,,, i think you are on the limit now"

Back