Blue screen, "usb connecting" issue

Lew Allen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
mini805
My mini0805 was received pre-Christmas. I recorded some video. I plugged in the 0805 to my laptop via the usb. I heard a "kuthunk" and got a blue screen displaying "usb connecting". I tried pressing "ok", but to no avail. Ideas anyone?
Sorry but i'm a newbee here.

^ this is correct. The 0805 should appear as a "Removable Storage Device" in "My Computer", where you can find your recorded video files. The 0805 will continue to display "usb connecting".

Alternatively pop the Micro SD card out of your 0805 & plug it directly into your SD card reader on your laptop (or have you got an 0805 with internal memory?).

^ this is correct. The 0805 should appear as a "Removable Storage Device" in "My Computer", where you can find your recorded video files. The 0805 will continue to display "usb connecting".

Alternatively pop the Micro SD card out of your 0805 & plug it directly into your SD card reader on your laptop (or have you got an 0805 with internal memory?).
You are correct. I was able to download 8 of 29 files. It "stuck"/"stopped" downloading after that. Thanks for your response

Back