blueskysea b1w authentication error

imkj

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been using my b1w some some months now without a problem, however i now can not connect to my camera with the phones app.
When i try to connect my phones wifi network setting to the b1w it says "authentication error occured"
I use the standard password, i have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but to no avail.

Any suggestions.
Thanks.

Before resetting WiFi password with firmware, I want to know how about the Led indicator? Is it flash or be always on?

Hi
Thank you for your replies,
Since the error the led indicator is solid green, always on. (camera is hardwired in, permanently live)

Hi
Thank you for your replies,
Since the error the led indicator is solid green, always on. (camera is hardwired in, permanently live)
It indicates card errors if it's led is always on after power on!
And you have a try to do this WiFi connection after you removed its memory card out camera unit.
It can help me to eliminate card faulty without the memory card inserted into the camera!

Hello again,
It WiFi connection error happens also if you plug camera unit into laptop USB socket for the power source.
So, just have a test its WiFi connection in your car, thanks!

Hi
It was the card, all i did was take it out and then put it back in, now working as before.

Thank you.

Back