Blueskysea B1W Latest Firmware

Dashcamuser567

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone know where to download the latest firmware?

I am running 1.06.180103S

Download the firmware and unzip it. You will find 2 file folders: one is the WiFi default off, and the other one is the WiFi default off
Same as I said in other thread, it adds the local USA time format and also adds sound beep per 5 seconds if the card error!
By the way, the newest APP released already, and you should update the APP to find this time format option!

Is there a language setting? Kanji to english?

@estore009 could you provide me a download link of b1w auto-parking mode firmware, please?

I am having issues with both the app and camera. App settings such as date and date format along with capturing audio seem to not save and apply.

I followed the firmware installation instructions of the latest firmware on their site and it’s still showing dvr version of 1.06.180103s.

This does not match the version listed I installed.

Any assistance appreciated.

i just explained i already did that. ran through the whole procedure but the camera still shows the old firmware.
Okay, PM you details to reset with the standard firmware 1.06.180528s, please check your inbox message!

Hi Team, I have followed the upgrade procedure and camera still shows old firmware, do we need to perform a reset?
Could anyone help?

Hi Team, I have followed the upgrade procedure and camera still shows old firmware, do we need to perform a reset?
Could anyone help?
Could you mind to give me a screenshot of its APP? You can find its firmware info. in the APP "About" section after WiFi connected!

Could you mind to give me a screenshot of its APP? You can find its firmware info. in the APP "About" section after WiFi connected!
i believe its done now, the version is 1.06.180528, is that correct?

Hello,

I tried 10 times or more to update the firmware on my B1W but it doesn't work.
I followed the instructions step by step exactly but it always shows in APP info firmare version v1.06.180528s.
Any help will be appreciated...

I followed the instructions step by step exactly but it always shows in APP info firmare version v1.06.180528s.
This V1.06.180528s is the official firmware! You are no need to update firmware yet!

Back