Blueskysea B1W Latest Firmware

Hi there! I know this thread is a tad old, but I have a question. I just had the hardwire kit put in and I want to make sure the Auto parking mode is working correctly. Does the v1.06.180528s firmware include that, or do I need to make sure to install the 20180614 firmware that says it's the auto parking mode?

Hi there! I know this thread is a tad old, but I have a question. I just had the hardwire kit put in and I want to make sure the Auto parking mode is working correctly. Does the v1.06.180528s firmware include that, or do I need to make sure to install the 20180614 firmware that says it's the auto parking mode?
PM you 20180614s firmware already, and please check your inbox message!

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can download the B1W-CARDVR firmware that auto switches the camera to park mode, I believe it’s 20180614s & is there a MAC version available?
Thanks

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can download the B1W-CARDVR firmware that auto switches the camera to park mode, I believe it’s 20180614s & is there a MAC version available?
Thanks
B1W-CARDVR is the APP name for the dash cam!
And you can download firmware 20180614s to your MAC---copy the bin file to a memory card via a card reader---and then insert the card into the dash camera--- power on the dashcam, it will update automatically!

B1W-CARDVR is the APP name for the dash cam!
And you can download firmware 20180614s to your MAC---copy the bin file to a memory card via a card reader---and then insert the card into the dash camera--- power on the dashcam, it will update automatically!
Hi thanks for replying so quickly. I stand corrected on the App name. But I still don’t know we’re to find the 20180614s firmware, I can’t find it on the blueskysea download page.

Hi estore009 thanks for replying so quickly. I stand corrected on the App name. But I still don’t know we’re to find the 20180614s firmware, I can’t find it on the blueskysea download page.

Hi estore009 thanks for replying so quickly. I stand corrected on the App name. But I still don’t know we’re to find the 20180614s firmware, I can’t find it on the blueskysea download page.

Sorry, But what do you mean by PM me? the only file I found in my in box is a link download Google Drive??? I did that & it said I need permission to access that file

Good day,
i'am on 20180528s firmware. Can you send me the latest firmware? It's probably - 20180614 ? can't download it from official site it requires password.

Good day,
i'am on 20180528s firmware. Can you send me the latest firmware? It's probably - 20180614 ? can't download it from official site it requires password.
No need password yet! Try again!

Thanks a lot. i just downloaded it. It's enough one file in archive?

Thank you, is it wifi off default?

WiFi default On

do you have with wifi default off?

thank you, i have another problem, after install new firmware, after turn off\turn on it says block file every time.
i put g-sensor at low...

Last edited:
Back