Blueskysea B1W problem..

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
So far the camera has been working fine, but I do have an issue:

In the app.. when I want to watch a video or download a video.. where the heck do I click? Sometimes I click 30 times and can't get a video to play or download (check mark). Is there a certain area of the thumbnail I am supposed to be clicking? Because I can't find one.

I thought maybe in the top right where the checkmark appears.. nope.. then I thought the bottom where the time and date are shown.. nope. Like I said sometimes I'll click and click and click and eventually it'll play or check mark.

In the app.. when I want to watch a video or download a video.. where the heck do I click?

APP - go to Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
APP.jpg
In the user manual Page 9, it writes that " In APP Preview mode, press video playback icon to playback video footage, and you can choose video clip to download if necessary" , please check!

If I go to Local File, Video, click a video it opens every time without fail.

If I go to videos not downloaded yet it sometimes takes me up to 30 pressed for it to recognize. I think it likes to be pressed in the top right corner, however in the local files anywhere works perfect.

From the point of seeing videos, it's a faster easier process to use your PC for that. Wifi viewing is a slower more tedious process with any dashcam.

Phil

From the point of seeing videos, it's a faster easier process to use your PC for that. Wifi viewing is a slower more tedious process with any dashcam.

Phil

No can do for several reasons.

1 - It's mounted on the window and it hasn't fell off. I want to keep it that way. Any touching or pushing will eventually loosen the hold that 3M sticky has.

2 - I cut my finger nails short so it's very hard to get the memory card out without something small to press in there.

3 - I'm on the road all day. I want to view the video now. Let's say there was an accident or a girl in a bikini crossing the road.

I'm unsure why people always feel the need to say something like "well you really should do it from a PC" when that's not something someone asked/posted about. I'm happy with the slow speed. It's very rare I want to pull a video off.

Suggest you set up its looping interval to be 1 min, it will take one minute to download to your cell phone!

I'm unsure why people always feel the need to say something like "well you really should do it from a PC" when that's not something someone asked/posted about. I'm happy with the slow speed. It's very rare I want to pull a video off.

You were having trouble seeing vids and all I did was suggest one possible solution. I never said you "should" do it. Lots of folks don't understand how wifi is slow with dashcams, expecting the better performance seen in many other wifi devices. I had no way of knowing if you were like this or not. If you have problems with me or anyone else who is honestly trying to help then don't post questions here because many here are like me- simply trying to help.

Phil

Anyway, original question is not about download speed, it was about it not recognises very well when tapping, it reacts at 10-20th taps on video thumbnail.

no reason to get all grumpy about it. People are trying to help you, muppet.

Same problem here (B1W+Galaxy S7).
Is there any fix to this "not recognising clicks" for download videos? Playing videos on S7 is fine.

Hello, @estore009! To not create a new topic, I'm going to share my trouble here.
When I try to view videos from App, some of them are shown just black with colorful squares. Sometimes app is hanging up on them. But other videos are previewed fine. Most of glitchy videos are the first and second after the power is on. If I try to download then - cellphone and PC plays these videos just fine.

Power hardware is stock. SD card is Samsung Pro (special for dashcams, FAT32).

When previewed via APP:
20190326_110909.png

When plays on cellphone or PC after downloading:
good.jpg

Sometimes app is hanging up on them. But other videos are previewed fine. Most of glitchy videos are the first and second after the power is on. If I try to download then - cellphone and PC plays these videos just fine.
How about your phone RAM and ROM? Give it a try to free RAM and try again!

How about your phone RAM and ROM? Give it a try to free RAM and try again!
My phone is Sony XZ2 compact, free RAM is about 2 GB. Other videos are previewed fine.

Firmware is parking-mode that you sent to me.

My phone is Sony XZ2 compact, free RAM is about 2 GB. Other videos are previewed fine.

Firmware is parking-mode that you sent to me.
PM you V1.7.0 APP download link already, and please back to me after your testing, thank you!

PM you V1.7.0 APP download link already, and please back to me after your testing, thank you!

I installed 1.7.0 app but it didn't help. Those videos are still previewed as a black screen with hardly visible time seconds ticking. Maybe there is a problem with previewing videos with static view (nothing is changed in front of dashcam).

Previewing the file in APP:
Screenshot_20190327-102409.png

Playing the downloaded file in APP
Screenshot_20190327-102511.png

Last edited:
Back